Tuesday 20 January 2015

Getting Started

One of my favourite quotes has been from Woody Allen who said "80% of success is showing up."  Today is the day, I show up in blogging.  I have made a couple attempts at blogging in the past, but they were a little vague in purpose.  This one I hope will be a little more succinct in its direction.  It is a blog mainly for the people of Callander Bay Church, the church that I serve as Pastor.   If others get something from it - bonus.

Most weeks I preach a message in the Sunday Morning service.  But there is very little room for interaction, discussion and the developing more deeply into concepts talked about.  This is a forum for that.  It is also a place where I can help with our motto at Callander Bay Church, which is Helping Families Navigate Life.  In this confusing world we often feel like this road sign.
It is my hope that we can help people to be able, with God's help, get them spiritually through the day.

Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment